My Story“William Blake said: “The nakedness of woman is the work of God.” I cherish my body and I enjoy demonstrating the subtle sophistication of the human form, enhanced perhaps by leather, silk or satin, but always with flair and finesse. I have modelled for some of Europe’s most accomplished photographers, in some of the most admired nude magazines, but with a background in fashion and lingerie modelling I also infuse my work with clever styling and imaginative elegance”
My name is Zoi. After many years as a fashion and lingerie model, last year I made the decision to also model artistic and nude modelling. As a fashion model I always felt that someone else was pulling the strings and wanted to develop my own creativity. I have not looked back and found success came to me easily in this field and relished the freedom of expression that nude modelling offered. For me it was the purest and most liberating form of modelling that I had ever experienced.
I have worked with well known and respected artistic nude photographers and also for popular artistic nude sites. I enjoyed the shoots very much, probably because of the great photographers that I met, but was disappointed by some of the other content that was available on the internet sites.
As sites of this genre became more popular, I noticed that the standard and artistic merit of the content declined and that the profits were benefiting large media corporations, not to the photographers or models who work hard to make the images, perhaps explaining the quality of the images.
That is what drove me to create this site. On this site you will find nothing lewd, overly graphic, distasteful, vulgar or demeaning. You will only find well styled, artistically motivated photography shot and styled by some of the best in the industry.
It is, it seems to me, natural for both man and woman to gain pleasure from observing the pure beauty of the naked figure. We were brought to this earth naked and there is no shame in responding to one of our most basic instincts.
It is also my hope that artists and photographers will be able to gain inspiration from my images.
More about me
- I am Scottish-Greek
- Zoi , Ζωή( z-o-EE) means life in the Greek language
- I studied civil engineering at university, modelling part-time. I was a fully qualified civil engineer but after a year in the job I was bored. I missed expressing my creativity so went back to working what I love best – modelling.
- I read a lot. My favorite genre is fantasy. My favorite authors are; Tolkien, Neil Gaiman, Philip Pullman and Terry Pratchett. I also subscribe to the National Geographic; maybe that makes me a bit of a geek!
- I love to be outdoors in the countryside.
- I dont watch much TV, but when I do I enjoy direction by Tim Burton, Quentin Tarantino, Peter Jackson and Terry Gilliam. And Game of Thrones!
- I love to cook (I make a great lasagne!) and drink nice wine.
- I am a Scorpio.
- I drink Earl Grey Tea, with one small sugar and a splash of whole milk in the mornings.
Wonderbra, Ultimo, Guilda and Pearl (UK), Intimo 2C (Italy), Pleasurements (Netherlands), Christine Leduc, Pabo, Chantelle Paris, Fake Bake, San Tropez, Tigi, numerous hairdressers and hair shows, Playboy (Germany, Dutch x2, Poland, Serbia, Romania, Playboy.com), People Magazine (Australia), The Sun (UK- Fashion Pages), Quote (Netherlands), JFK (Netherlands) and many many more .
My Stats: (European/UK, US)
- Height: 171cm/5’7’’
- Waist: 60cm/23.5’’
- Bust: 86cm/34’’
- Bra: 65D/30E
- Hips: 86cm/34’’
- Dress:34/ UK 6, US 4
- Shoe: 37/UK 4, US 5